Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Grace Pictures!


If you look close in this picture, you can see Grace's foot... in her armpit. We think this is how she was in the womb.


This is Grace right before we left the hospital in her first outfit. How cute!


Here's Grace right after we came home. The pajamas are a little on the baggy side for now, but the bow... Oh the bow!


Daddy got a chance to carry Grace on her first walk. She was totally zonked out the entire time.


Grace's first bath. She screamed the entire time until Stef gave Grace one of her patented scalp massages. Oh Mama!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You will be great parents because you love your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say.... just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't it just so much fun??? I need to see this baby!! She is so darn cute!! I love your facial expression giving her a bath..... so much love, ahh. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats guys, she is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you guys, she is freakin beautiful!! Stef, I need to come see you but mondays are my best day if thats ok with you...... Wow, she is a beautiful little girl, she is too cute for words!! Love the picts...keep em comming!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so pretty! I can't beleive how dark her skin is...I was a dark baby too...but didn't stay that way! Hopefully she does, it is so pretty! And yes, you made me jealous by saying that you gave grace a scalp massage! I miss them big time!

    ReplyDelete