Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fancy Grace Pictures

Mark's brother and sister-in-law arranged a little photoshoot for Gracie. Big thanks to Ed and Stef for helping us out. The pictures look great! They're definitely going on the wall soon!




13 comments:

  1. What cute photo's!! She is adorable in all of them, what cute idea's. I love the one with the green flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef!! Her eyes are totally your moms!! REALLY! Its crazy how they can pick up different things from your family... she is so cute! I hope things are going well. We need to get together again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos turned out so cute!!! She is such a doll. My favorite is the second to last. Isn't it so much fun being a parent?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is BEAUTIFUL :) These pictures are amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are PRECIOUS! I love the one with the toole wrapped all around her...what a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I especially love the 2nd one, but they are all beautiful! She's just gorgeous as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I want to just squeeze her. She is as gorgeous as you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for Gracie! I would be happy to help you with Grace's room. A whole baby's room and the ability to actually PAINT!? That's like a dream come true! Start thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss little Grace! It was really great seeing you guys. We hope to see you again in October.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photos- so precious!!Those will make perfect wall decorations for your new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh she is so adorable! I love her dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is soooo cute I like the one with the green flower!

    ReplyDelete