Grace surprised us late Friday night/Saturday morning when Stef's water broke around 2:30 am. We calmly (yeah right) grabbed our things and headed to the hospital. Little Grace was breached so Stef had an emergency C-section at 7:30. Stef was really tough and handled everything really well. We are really proud of Stef. She's doing exceptionally well as a new mother. She has all the motherly instincts, and everything seems to come so naturally to her. Stef is making a steady recovery so far, and Grace is as healthy as can be and getting cuter by the minute.
We are so happy with Grace. She is one of those perfect babies who steals your heart the first time you look at her. We love her so much already.
We appreciate all the support that we've had from family and friends. We love showing off Little Grace to anyone who wants to see, so we'd love to have visitors. Enjoy the pictures!
she is so beautiful. i think babies by c-section are always more cute cause their heads are so perfect. congrats guys...
ReplyDeleteSo so so cute! Congrats guys. You will be great parents. I hope Stef makes a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little girl. Great Job Stef!!! We can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! She is so beautiful. And Stef, you look great!!! I looked awful after my c-section and my face and legs swelled (which was weird for me since I hadn't been swollen at all). Anyways, take it easy and enjoy these first days. They get big fast!
ReplyDelete-Emily Johansson
It was so good to come see you and your sweet new bundle of joy! Let's get together again when you guys are settled at home again. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteYay she is here! Congratulations!! She is beautiful. Motherhood is the best. I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO beautiful!!! You are one tough cookie! It was so fun to come visit; you're a natural at being a mom!
ReplyDelete:) She is adorable! How fun! I want to see her! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! Both of you look like proud parents! The pictures are great! I can't beleive that she is actually here! O, and the visitors thing, I will be there in 5 weeks, so get her prepared! hehe!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little girl. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is adorable! I hope you recover quickly! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful Stef!!! You are glowing so bright and you look amazing!!! Im sorry I havent been over to see you like I said I would....we have been doing foster care, but I promise I will come see you sooon!! She is gorgeous and im so happy for you and your little new family!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! SHE SURE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great JOB.. I hope you are feeling well. I hope if your feeling well to come see her. You two look so happy, and what great parents you will be.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have! Stef, I second what everyone else said. You look fabulous. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm so glad everything went well. She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHooray for Baby Grace! Can you even believe she was just in your tummy!? It's a miracle! I can't wait for her and Opal to meet each other! Just 2 more months!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! I wish we could meet her in person. Great job, Stef!
ReplyDeleteYay for babies!!! She is so dang cute! I'm glad everything is ok with you after the c-section and hope you recover FAST! Congratulations and good luck to you, life will never be the same.:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Beautiful Mom & Beautiful baby Grace!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! She is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHey it's Trisha (Henderson). I saw on Mindy's blog that you had your baby and so I clicked on your link, hope that's okay! She is absolutely adorable, you are going to love being a mom. It really is the greatest thing!!
ReplyDeleteOur blog is:
paulandtrisha.blogpsot.com