I can't beleive that she is smiling already! Isn't that really, really early! You must be funny parents! ha! My favorite pic is the "deep in thought" one! I love it!
I cant handle how beautiful she is! Wow!! She is gorgeous. What a perfect little face she has, I mean, seriously, she is perfect! Stef, I miss you! I promise I am dying to come see you!!!!!
I miss Grace so much (and you guys too)! I accosted a new mom in Safeway yesterday....she walked by me with the same infant seat as Grace's! Of course I had to tell her all about Grace. Give her a big kiss from us! Love, Mom
Grace is adorable!! I love the cute cloths she has on. And the smile, oh the smile... :) I need to see her again soon. We need to get pictures of our two together. Even though Jenner is probably 3 times bigger then her.
I can't beleive that she is smiling already! Isn't that really, really early! You must be funny parents! ha! My favorite pic is the "deep in thought" one! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a DARLING baby...takes after her mina and maybe her nonna too!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! So so cute! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats you guys thats so exciting!! babies are such a blessing... now keep that in mind when you're woken up for the 3rd time at night :)
ReplyDeleteshe looks so good!!! i love the little sun dres and bracelet in the last pic. i wish we were there to see her in person!
ReplyDeleteI know I keep saying this, but she is SO cute!!! I love the pics! Lunch was fun yesterday, we'll have to do it again!
ReplyDeleteI cant handle how beautiful she is! Wow!! She is gorgeous. What a perfect little face she has, I mean, seriously, she is perfect! Stef, I miss you! I promise I am dying to come see you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI must say you guys do make a good looking baby!
ReplyDeleteStef, she is adorable!!! I love all of the pictures, aren't little girls fun?!?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI miss Grace so much (and you guys too)! I accosted a new mom in Safeway yesterday....she walked by me with the same infant seat as Grace's! Of course I had to tell her all about Grace.
ReplyDeleteGive her a big kiss from us!
Love, Mom
Grace is adorable!! I love the cute cloths she has on. And the smile, oh the smile... :) I need to see her again soon. We need to get pictures of our two together. Even though Jenner is probably 3 times bigger then her.
ReplyDeleteShe is soooooooo cute! COngrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can see all your cute pictures of Grace. I still can't get over how cute she is!
ReplyDelete