Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Grace! (We can't help it)






We love posting new pics of our beautiful girl! She is such a doll. Her personality is really starting to come out. She smiles all the time. We want to believe that she's truly smiling at us but it might just be gas! We don't care though, either way she's smiling!

10 comments:

  1. I cant believe how cute that family is now! Stef, ok, you look amazing, you are gorgeous! You are glowing and Im just so happy for you! I miss you so much! I still have Grace's baby present, she'll probably outgrow it before i get it to you! Im sorry stef, I have meant to come see you but i've been super duper busy. I know, not too busy for you, but trust me, im going crazy!!!! Hey, i'll come see you soon, let me get rid of my lame foster girl and i'll be right over to visit! You look so great, Im so jealous!!!! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to see more pictures of little Grace. She is so adorable, and you look great! Hope parenthood is treating you well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SOO cute! We want to meet her. Maybe we can double sometime?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute!! I love that I got to hold her again today. I went home and told Jon all about it. :) She is so precious. And, like I said earlier your Dad looks way to young to be your Dad. I thought for sure it was a brother. We are going to hang out, and get our baby's together for a picture. Lets make it happen. Oh, and please call for help moving...

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's adorable. someday i need a baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stef, hello, you have a baby to take care of, please do not worry about me! Trust me, im doing ok, you are great, thanks for the comment on my post! I love you lots! I still need to come see little grace. I am so mad that I didnt get to see her while you came into the salon. Of course you choose a day that im not there!!! grrr. I need to come and see you and little grace though, I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really is a cute girl and I am excited to come see her. I hope that will be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should be happy to post pictures of you little cutie! Grace it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute pics of my darling litle girl! Love them. Stef, you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Stefanie! I am sooo glad I found your blog. Grace is ADORABLE. I hope you guys are all doing well. Check out our blog at http://www.hunterandrosa.blogspot.com/ I am just so happy for you guys. Say hi to Mark for us. Rosa, Hunter, and Camilla Young

    ReplyDelete