Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grace's Happy New Year

Grace thought these noise makers were so funny! She was laughing so hard for a long time so luckily we were able to sneak in a video of her. All of these pics are of our trip to California. It was so fun to be home with my family, and the nice weather!! And if you're wondering about Mark's sweater in a few of the pics... well he was wearing it for an ugly sweater contest we had. Sadly enough I didn't get a good picture of all of us wearing our ugly sweaters. But there were definitely some good ones! Click on the picture to see more.

Grace Laughing

7 comments:

  1. What a CUTE laugh!!! She sure is a cute girl. It was fun to play with you guys. We need to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! That's a fun idea to have an ugly sweater contest. I'll suggest that to my family next year. :) Glad at least one of us could be warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you blogged this!! That was truly an unforgettable moment. We had so much fun with you guys here. I'm having Delorey withdrawals right now. Thanks for your comment on my new blog. I love you Stef!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video was ADORABLE! Isn't it fun when they start to really show personality? And it just gets better and better! And PS you look like a supermodel in the family picture on your header!! Gosh! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun. I miss you guys already. I bet Josh won the ugly sweater contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks!Your girl is quite the doll. I wish we lived closer so you could do my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video cracked me up. And I love the one with her and Gia in their matching pajamas! So cute! I got the best pictures of Opal and Grace today. In one of them, Grace's eyes are a little red... poor thing was so tired... and Opal's just looking over at her and it looks like she's holding her hand... IT'S SO CUTE! Send me your email address so I can send you the photos.

    ReplyDelete