Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Pictures!


These pics were taken last month by our friend Abbie and her sister who have a photography business, Bella Bean Photography (Check out their blog here). We took the pictures up at Sundance. Grace was really good considering that it was freezing outside. We love the pics.

Thanks Abbie and Jessi!

P.S. Daddy says, "Grace is sooo cute! She's already got me wrapped around her little finger."





11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a good looking family. I especially love the second picture with the red back drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stef, you look BEAUTIFUL in those pictues. And that first picture......Grace looks so pretty. Unbelieveable. Your family is just gorgeous I am in awe! Steph you are just so pretty it makes me sick! I miss you more than ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures!! I cant wait to see you in a few days!! Travel safely! <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE blogs- so that randomly I find pictures of you! You have a beautiful little family. We can't wait to have our little boy in 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stef your little girl is gorgeous! You are pretty hot as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those pictures! You & Grace are Beautiful! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have a beautiful family. It makes our job a lot easier. Im glad you posted them. Hopefully you found a few you liked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Stef! Such cute pictures, I love Grace in that first one, her eyes are beautiful. She's stinkin cute!! So I finally started a Blog. You should check it out please! I added you to my friends list. I also dig your hair blog! I already helped out my Aunt who has very curly hair, and she just happened to have bought the Catwalk stuff today! Funny! Anyway, I miss you and can't wait to get together to do my hair! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stef these pictures are amazing! What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lady! I made my blog private, but I don't have your email to send you an invite. Will you send it to me so I can invite you?

    Bran

    ReplyDelete