Grace is turning into quite the little model. My friend, Chelsea, is starting her own photography business and wanted to practice on Grace. So how could I say no?
She did an awesome job and the pictures turned out great! Thanks Chels!
Take a peek here
Grace looks so adorable! Blaine and I love the little bum shot! :) It looks like she is quite the little model. We have to hang out again soon!
ReplyDeleteOH....MY.....GOODNESS....SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Wow is really all i have to say.....wow! How do you sleep at night with a daughter thats that beatufiul??
ReplyDeleteStef, you have a beautiful little girl!! She looks like she is having fun being the model. ha ha
ReplyDeleteTo die for!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! I love the bows. She's sitting up on her own now, Yeah! They grow so fast :)
ReplyDeleteGOSH! I love that picture of you guys! So dang cute! I'm sorry about the other day.... I have been a total mess in the head lately. I need to get organized and stop stressing over 200 million things AT ONCE! We will try again for next week. I will let you know when it gets closer. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'll just echo what everyone else said and say that Grace is so adorable! Isn't it fun to have people think you have such a cute baby... :o) Ok, that was shameless boasting in my son. Haha!
ReplyDeleteWe should hang out soon! When are you free?
Grace looks sooo cute! I can't wait to see her in a few months! We sure do miss you guys.
ReplyDelete