Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Tree Is Up
Our Christmas tree has been up for about a week now. And I think Grace loves it the most. If you look closely you'll notice the bottom branches of the tree are slightly drooping. Grace loves to kick it, pull it, or even try and eat it. It's pretty funny. We don't even have to set her by the tree. She will roll across the room to get to it. (And don't worry all you protective moms, we watch her closely to make sure the entire tree doesn't fall on top of her head!) I love having our tree up. I just told Mark today that I wish we could have it up all year around. It gets me into the hot chocolate mood too. I've been making myself a cup every night. But anyways, enough about the tree. We're headed to California on the nineteenth and I can't wait! Good times!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! Our tree is 2 feet tall! Haha! I'm so excited you updated your page! We've got to do something this week. I'll call you soon.
ReplyDeleteThe branches aren't...um...drooping, exactly...hehe! It is adorable!
ReplyDeletereggie is a little afraid of our tree. he likes to look at it from a distance, but don't put him next to it for a picture. maybe we'll have a year free from ornament destruction.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE hot chocolate!! I drink it all year round...haha. I'm a lil' weird, I know! And I've said this before, but I gotta say it again...Grace is BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so pretty! She looks like her mommy!!!!!! Stef, what re you up to these days??? Miss ya!!
ReplyDeleteMmmm...I love hot chocolate. I wish we could be there to experience the joy of cocoamotion ourselves. It was great talking to you the other day! :)
ReplyDeleteshe's soo big! I love that she's rolling to the tree and MMM hot chocolate is so yummy. Kyle's mom gave us some Stephens hot chocolate. Funny how hot chocolate makes you feel so christmasy and happy. We decided not to get a big tree cuz Trey is moving around so much but we have a little one for our piano. It works. I love the smell of a real one though.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Stef!!!! Your house is sooo cute and so is Gracie!
ReplyDelete♥ Celina