Friday, December 12, 2008

Back To My Roots

So I decided to post a few pictures to show my hair color change. I went back to my natural look. I always love when I have dark hair so I don't know why I ever put high-lights in, (And yes, Grace is usually a really happy baby, but she gets very camera shy, which is why she looks totally freaked out in all these pics) but anyways.... I also wanted to tell everyone that I started a hair blog incase you haven't already seen the icon in the upper corner of my blog. It's just something I thought would be fun, and since I love hair and love blogging I thought I would put them together! So go check it out and hopefully you'll get some useful tips . And If you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

7 comments:

  1. DONT EVER put high lights in your hair again!! That black look BEAUTIFUL on you and it just compliments your gorgeous face so much! I love the color, you look amazing as always! Grace is too cute!! She is so pretty!!! Good idea about the hair blog! Your a genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always told you that you look so good with AND withOUT highlights! So pretty! ps TOTALLY cute idea with your Hair blog. I'M A FOLLOWER! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I love IT! And a hair blog...nice! Maybe I will post some anonymous questions of things I don't know! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, basically you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All i can say is, "Hot Mama!"

    Grace and Mark, of course, are as cute as ever too! We are SOOOO excited to see you.

    Oh, and now i have to change some pics of you guys in the calendar because these ones are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stephanie! I love your natural hair color! It looks very classy. I also love Grace's cute jacket! She looks adorable. We will have to do something fun when you guys get back from California. Sometime in January maybe? I will give you a call! Have fun with your family and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks beautiful as always. But with your cute face you could never go wrong. I love your hair blog idea! So creative:)

    ReplyDelete