Monday, October 13, 2008

Trip To California

Mark and I snagged a good deal on plane tickets and were able to make a quick trip to San Ramon to see my family. Grace had so much fun seeing Nona and Papa again and meeting all of her Uncle's and Aunt's. Besides Grace being totally off of her schedule and a bit cranky we had great time!Grace and Aunt Sarah

Grace and Papa at Marine World
Grace and her cousin Gia hanging out and watching Baby Einsteins
Grace and her Uncle Josh
Grace and Aunt Mel
The whole gang outside in our backyard roasting mollows!
Grace and Uncle Dom
Me and Grace outside trying to keep warm
This pic wasn't in Cali. It was on Mark's birthday. I just had to post it, so cute!
Grace and her two cousins, Gia and Jace.
Grace and her great grandpa, Nonnu
Grace and her great grandma, Mina
Mark was so tired from his late flight. He and Grace took a morning nap together.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah for pics! However...there were no "Stef and someone", "mark and someone". I feel like your life revolves around that beautiful little girl! O, wait...! It does! Yeah for beautiful babies! When is our date this week?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looked fun!! She is getting so big, and more beautiful by the day. Like chelsea said, not Stef. You need some of you too, silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I can't get over how adorable grace is! I love every picture - and I love all her cute little outfits and headbands :) So perfect and small and precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stef, you are the greatest! Thankyou for all your nice things you said on my blog, I love you so much and miss you tonz! I cant belive I havent been over to your house to see grace yet. What a horrid friend I am. I promise in nov when im feeling better I will come and see you, cause im dying to see you! Your the best and your little Grace is so pretty! She looks like such an angel! I want to see you soon, play date for sure!!! Thankyou for your friendship, I love you so much! ARe you still working at the salon?? Everyone told me you quit!!! CAll me sometime! i'd love to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great you got to see your family! It was so fun to see you guys yesterday. Clint and I both think Grace is absolutely adorable! PS. I had your yummy pasta salad for lunch today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys! Thanks for inviting us to Grace's baby blessing. We both had fun and look forward to seeing your cute little family again soon! Come visit us in Midvale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stef... have I told you lately how beautiful you are!? Cuz, you are! I love you so much, and I'm so happy that you are adapting well to motherhood, and loving it as much as I do! We need to play again soon, k! (there is a baby boutique that I heard of, I want to go check it out!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stef, so fun you got to go home! Kyle and I were so bummed that we couldn't go to Grace's blessing. Darn that brother of mine for getting married. :) We really really need to hang out! Life should be slowing down now for us. I'll call you really soon. Say hi to mark for us

    ReplyDelete