
This is Grace trying out her new bumbo. You can tell from the picture, she's not sure if she likes it yet or not.

Every time Grace and I go on a walk she falls asleep. Isn't she cute???

Grace has started to put everything in her mouth, including her shirt.

She was in such a good mood. I just had to catch a smile.

We were over visiting our friend Mindy and Grace fell asleep on the couch. This is her waking up and wondering where she is.

She doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Daddy and Grace. So cute!

She didn't feel like smiling much for me.

This was a start of a smile, and then she changed her mind.
Stef your little girl is adorable!! It looks like you are doing well. You have such a cute family! It is great to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a little model in all those cute clothes! What is she...a cover girl for gymboree? hehe!?
ReplyDeleteIn the last pic she looks so much like Mark to me. She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOk, Grace is really the cutest baby ever! I miss her, but we're so excited to see you guys soon.
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooo cute!! We cant wait to see her in person!! and you too.
ReplyDeleteStef, you really have one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. For her age, she really does smile A TON! It's a good thing! It was so good seeing you again the other day, it makes me miss ya a lot though. We just need to make sure we keep making the effort to see each other. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love the bumbo's? I laugh everytime I see babies in them. Silly invention, but great at the same time. She is getting SOOO big. AHh, cute girl.. We need to really get to together this week.
ReplyDeletenext time you come into the salon with grace you have to make sure that I'm working. she is so cute and I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeletehow cute, I like the pictures with the pink and white headband
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so big so fast! She is such a doll!!! Love the bows:)
ReplyDeleteStef she is SO cute! and she is getting so big!! you need to come visit us!!
ReplyDeleteA D O R A B L E!!!!! sHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE! She looks a little bit on the michevious side :) oh i have yet to meet her, im sorry im such a horrid friend. I cant believe you quit the salon, how dare you leave me? I dont blame you though!! lets play sometime!! I want to see you!
ReplyDeleteStef! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! I was just reading Britty's blog and I saw your post there. Just wanted to say "HI!" Glad to hear that you're doing so well. Oh yeah, this is Mike, Jared's dad. Take lots of pictures ... they grow way too fast!
ReplyDelete