Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grace's Room Done....Finally!

So we finally finished Grace's room. It only took us four months after she was born to get it done! Well, we can blame the delay on the fact that we moved shortly after Grace was born , right!? Anyways, Mark did such a good job setting up all the furniture. I really felt bad for him because when we opened the box the dresser came in it had about 200 screws in it. He looked at me and asked if we could return it for one that was already set up. I gave him a really sad look and then he knew what he had to do! Poor guy. But he did a great job and now we have Grace sleeping in her own room which was much needed! Our next project....The kitchen! We'll keep you posted.



16 comments:

  1. I LOVE the buttery yellow and black. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! IT's sooo cute. Her little name and pictures are great! I need to have you over to help us do a little redecorating. We got his room all decorated and then had to get a new crib because his was on recall and lost a dresser so we might need to do some new decorating. BLAH! oh and congrats on getting her in her own room. Trey sleeps soo much better as do we!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it I love it! I especially love how you arranged the pictures...you designer you! Also, the changing table is BEAUTIFUL, and so is the crib! Where did you get them!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! That is a darling room, I love it! Is that panneling at the bottom?? If so, I love it! Grace is getting so big so fast!! She's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't realize you guys had bought a house. way to go! the room looks so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the black furniture! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the secret life of bees! Call me when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Stef! I've been wanting to make Jenner's name with those cute letters for so long now. Did you make it? I found letters at Roberts Craft, and it has been on my list of things to do when I get home from all my traveling. Seeing how cute it is will make me want to get on the ball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work Mark. Grace looks happy in her new joint.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, Grace's room is super cute! I love the name and picture look. Anyway, Blaine and I will be in Provo this coming Saturday and were wondering if you guys didn't already have plans and wanted to do dinner or something else fun. Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Stef - I just tagged you on my blog! Check it out for details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WAY cute Stef! Great job! I love the pictures and her name! I think I'm going to redecorate above Opal's crib... we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I am an idiot. I dropped my phone in the toilet. Call me! I don't have your number any more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute room! You did an excellent job:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stef!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I was so excited to hear from you...your little girl is soooo cute! (So is her room) Hope everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete