I made it! I'm in the final stretch of my pregnancy. I thought I would just take one more picture of my belly before our little girl comes. I'm 36 weeks here. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Pretty soon we'll actually have pictures of Grace on here. Pretty crazy! We can't wait!
HOW CUTE!!!! You look great, I only wished I could have looked half that good at that stage. Good luck with the rest, and I CAN"T wait for you. It is such and AMAZING experience. Let me know if I can do anything for you..
ReplyDeleteHey Stefanie! I found your blog from Karla's and was so excited to see your fun news. Congratulations! You look great pregnant. We just had a little girl a month ago. If you want you can check out our family blog at theraben.com/blog. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo great! My face had gotten a little puffy by the end and I think every picture of me looked like I was exhausted, but you look gorgeous! We're excited to see pics of little Grace soon!
ReplyDeleteYou wore black to make you look skinnier, didn't you!? hehe! You look beautiful! I can't wait to see grace in real life, not just in that cute belly of yours!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute prego!! I love that belly! Wow, she looks mighty comfortable in there, im not sure she wants to come out to play! Ok, so really, I never see you anymore.....how on earth will I survive my job without you?? Let me know if I can do anything for you, im always willing to help!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThis post is giving me creepy deja-vu from when we lived in Monaco Court 2 years ago. Especially since we also own a beige microfiber couch (RC Willey, I'm guessing?) and we have the same photo above it!!
Hey girl!!You look so beautiful!Congrats to you and your little family! p.s girl babies are the funnest!
ReplyDelete