I just had to share some of the baby gifts I've received recently. The first one is from my crafty sister in-law, Natalie. She made me this huge diaper cake. I love it! I don't even want to take it apart because it's just so cute. So it's just sitting on our counter, probably until the baby comes! The flowers on the top of it are actually clips that you put on your baby's head band. Which I am very into right now. Maybe even a little obsessed! I can't help it. I just hope Grace has hair! The second picture is a quilt that a family friend made for us. It's so soft and I just love that it has her name on it! And last but certainly not least is this diaper bag that my friend Karla made me. Yes, she made this! She is so handy with a needle and thread! If you want you can check out her blog and see some other cool things she has made. She makes unique, hand-made gifts for bridal showers, baby showers, Mother's Day, birthdays... You name it, Karla can do it.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Isn't this cute??
I just had to share some of the baby gifts I've received recently. The first one is from my crafty sister in-law, Natalie. She made me this huge diaper cake. I love it! I don't even want to take it apart because it's just so cute. So it's just sitting on our counter, probably until the baby comes! The flowers on the top of it are actually clips that you put on your baby's head band. Which I am very into right now. Maybe even a little obsessed! I can't help it. I just hope Grace has hair! The second picture is a quilt that a family friend made for us. It's so soft and I just love that it has her name on it! And last but certainly not least is this diaper bag that my friend Karla made me. Yes, she made this! She is so handy with a needle and thread! If you want you can check out her blog and see some other cool things she has made. She makes unique, hand-made gifts for bridal showers, baby showers, Mother's Day, birthdays... You name it, Karla can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun stuff! It looks like you are getting all ready for Baby Grace. So Exciting.
ReplyDeleteI love the cake, I was just looking at them on ebay of all places. Cute, I wouldn't want to take it apart either. You will have to get some good pictures of it. I hope she has hair too.. Fun, Grace is coming soon... hurray!!
ReplyDeleteOk so I have been talking back and forth with Monica about a shower, how does Saturday the 21st of June sound. Trevor has been calling a few firefighting couples to get the ball rolling. It will be just a small little shower for you guys but I think it will be fun for you guys. Let me know what you think, if that day is ok I will get it all ready and scheduled. Sorry for the delay in contacting you, my work schedule has been unreal.
ReplyDeleteStef I haven't seen you forever!!! I saw your link on Amanda's blog. I didn't even know you were prego! You look so cute, even at 36 weeks, good luck with the baby! I will be checking to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, if she's half yours, she'll have hair! Hopefully it's as thick and cury has yours. I have some flowers and headbands for her already!
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute and CUTE! Those are all adorable...keep up the updates! 1 month to go!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out, Stef! I am SO glad you love your bag!
ReplyDeleteThat cake is AMAZING!!! wHAT CUTE STUFF YOU GOT! Im so sad I never see you anymore! What is up wiht that? I miss you tonz! Love you!! I cant wait to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteoH MY GOSH!!!! Such cute stuff! I guess your mom I staying with my family when she comes out, which mean I will for see you
ReplyDelete