Check out our cool new baby gear! We got a stroller and matching bassinet/Pack n' play. Isn't it cute!? The Bassinet even has a changing table built on it which is very convenient for us right now being in such a small apartment. It's all the furniture you need in one. Although I must say I'm very excited to be moving into a bigger place In August and getting a real crib and real dresser. Mark and I even took our new stroller for a walk. We had to test it out! At first we did feel kinda silly walking around the neighborhood with an empty stroller, but we got over that fast! We just can't wait for our little girl to actually be in it! Not too much longer.... just a little over a month!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Gearing Up For Baby
Check out our cool new baby gear! We got a stroller and matching bassinet/Pack n' play. Isn't it cute!? The Bassinet even has a changing table built on it which is very convenient for us right now being in such a small apartment. It's all the furniture you need in one. Although I must say I'm very excited to be moving into a bigger place In August and getting a real crib and real dresser. Mark and I even took our new stroller for a walk. We had to test it out! At first we did feel kinda silly walking around the neighborhood with an empty stroller, but we got over that fast! We just can't wait for our little girl to actually be in it! Not too much longer.... just a little over a month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteyeah for baby stuff!!! the fact the baby was coming was so much more real once the crib and stroller were all set up. we're excited for this little girl to make her debut!
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute! Im so excited for you!!! I love the colors of the baby stuff, its fun and neutral!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI can't beleive that you are do in a month.. I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet her. I still want to do a couples firefighter baby shower for you and Monica, are you still up for it?
ReplyDeletei have a dog or two that would be happy to be pushed around till she comes...
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! you posted and showed the world your ADORABLE stuff! I love it! So, it's official then, moving in August?
ReplyDeleteIts nice to get stuff, you feel so much more prepared. They look really cool, I haven't seen that bed before. Great Idea, and perfect for a small space.. I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize your baby was coming so soon!
ReplyDeleteYou'll love it in August when you get into a bigger place. It is so nice to have so much space, especially when there are three of you!
I can't believe it's only a few weeks away - how exciting!
ReplyDelete37 DAYS! Can you even believe it?!
ReplyDeleteP.S. you never called me back...I am sad and I miss you!