Thursday, March 11, 2010

We're Having A......

We had our ultrasound today and found out we're having a BOY!!! We're very excited! Everything looked healthy, which was a great relief. He looked so cute on the monitor, kicking and moving everywhere. Now, the name battle begins. If it was a girl we would be set. Girl names are so much easier to decide on for us. Boy names are so hard! I don't like any of them. At least we still have a couple months to decide.
I'm a little sad that I won't be using Grace's cute clothes again, at least for a while. But it will be fun to go shopping for some cute boy stuff.
Poor little Grace is so confused about the baby. She thinks everyone has a baby in their tummy now, even daddy. It's so funny when I ask her where baby is and she points to Mark's stomach! ha!
But she does give my tummy lots of kisses. She is such a sweetheart and I don't doubt for a second that she'll be a great big sister. She is OBSESSED with her babies/dolls. She pushes them in the stroller around our house. She puts them to sleep in their crib, she holds them and pats their back and says, "sshhhh", she takes them down the slide with her, and pretty much everywhere we go. She even feeds them food and gives them a bottle. She cracks me up. I love this stage she's in. She's totally her own little person, and she just makes me laugh.
Well, we can't wait for our little boy to get here. We are truly blessed!

5 comments:

  1. You'll have so much fun with a boy. It'll be nice to be an expert :) at both so there will be no suprises with the next one. Let's hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Another little buddy for Maddix. Good luck finding boy clothes.... it is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! Its fun to one of each...boys and girls are SO different :)

    ReplyDelete