I can't believe I'm over half way through my pregnancy. Time flies a lot faster when it's not your first child. I'm feeling good though, the only weird thing I get when I'm pregnant is, a bloody/stuffy nose ALL THE TIME! My nose is always so stuffed up, I sound so nasally, I hate it! Breathing out of your mouth is the worst too! And I must get at least 3 bloody noses a day. Sorry if that grosses anybody out. But if you came over to my house you would probably see my walking around with a tissue up my nose. I've become quite use to it. Even Grace will say, "nose beeding momma", it's so funny. I know it's a common thing for pregnant women to get, so I'm not worried. I just have to make sure I always have a tissue handy wherever I go. Does this happen to anyone else??
Friday, March 26, 2010
Belly Shot
I can't believe I'm over half way through my pregnancy. Time flies a lot faster when it's not your first child. I'm feeling good though, the only weird thing I get when I'm pregnant is, a bloody/stuffy nose ALL THE TIME! My nose is always so stuffed up, I sound so nasally, I hate it! Breathing out of your mouth is the worst too! And I must get at least 3 bloody noses a day. Sorry if that grosses anybody out. But if you came over to my house you would probably see my walking around with a tissue up my nose. I've become quite use to it. Even Grace will say, "nose beeding momma", it's so funny. I know it's a common thing for pregnant women to get, so I'm not worried. I just have to make sure I always have a tissue handy wherever I go. Does this happen to anyone else??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the belly pic! (I haven't had a bloody nose, though!)
ReplyDeleteStef, you are so funny! Ya had a stuffy nose my whole pregnancy, I hated having to breath out of my mouth when I was sleeping, then my mouth got all dried out. I also got a few nose bleeds but not that many!! Put some vaseline in your nose with a Q-tip, it will help. That is so cute that she likes sucking ants up, ha!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!
ReplyDeleteARe you the cutest belly I have ever seen? I love you stef! lets do more things together! I love being around you and Ally, seirously, this summer is for the 3 of us and our babies! cant wait! please, let me know if you need anything at all, I will help you with whatever! If you ever need a place for Grace to come play, PLEASE let me help you, her and coy will play fine and even her and Lavi. I would love to get to know her better :) lets play again soon. Love you very much!
ReplyDelete