We will be having a new addition join our family this summer. Yep,
I'm PREGNANT!!! I'm just about 13 weeks pregnant and due July 25th. We could not be happier! Grace doesn't have a clue whats coming. Every time I point to my tummy and say, "baby" she points to her tummy and says, "baby", ha ha! Now we can't wait to find out what we're having. We'll keep you posted....
Oh my lands Stef!! Congratulations!! That's SO exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteYay Stef! Grace is so adorable... can't wait to hear about your new little one this summer- congrats!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! I tried to call you yesterday to see how you were...hope everything is going good! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! That is so wonderful! Grace is so adorable!
ReplyDeletelol. I love that she points to her tummy and says baby. That's hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI hope you deliver on your due date!
It's a GREAT birthday and I'd love to share it with Baby Delorey!
See you soon!
congrats! haha, when i saw your title i thought, "they probably got a dog." i was wrong! yay for new babies!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again you guys! I hope your appointment went well yesterday and I am really excited to find out what you two are having! Yay for babies! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Stef! That is so so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo dang exciting. I am so happy for the two of you. Your new babe will have a birthday close to Maddix (July 6th) We still need to do Gracie's picts. Give me a call.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Steph! I'm excited to hear about all your adventures as a Mommy of two!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to hear what you're having either! Have I ever told you that I love your Black shirt with the thin white stripes? You're wearing it in one of your pictures on the side. It looks great on you! Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at the library.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting - congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeletecongratulations. having two is fun.
ReplyDelete