These pictures uploaded in the wrong order, so scroll down first. For probably the last couple of months Grace has picked up a new little habit that helps her fall asleep for her nap time. She has a little blanket she sleeps with called her, "silky". She loves it! Well, everyday after I put her down for her nap I'll usually go in 10 or 15 min. later to see if she's fallen asleep yet and everyday I see her sitting in her crib with her silky on her head and she's just staring off in space. I always laugh so hard when I see her do this, I can't help it, it's so strange. But I know when she has her silky on her head it means she's about to conk over and fall asleep. It's the thing she always does right before she falls asleep. I tried to sneak up on her and take a picture but she caught me. I love this girl! Now if you look closely at our headboard in the background you'll notice a a hole in it. That would be from Grace's tooth hitting it. Yep, she was jumping on the bed the other night and I was blocking one side and Mark was blocking the other side making sure she wouldn't jump right off the bed. Well, neither of us thought she would jump face first right into the head board. Her little face smashed so hard against it her tooth took a big chunk back out with her. Her lip was bleeding like crazy. I felt so bad! I thought for sure she would have a black tooth but so far so good. We gave her ice cream after so she would feel better and now she asks me for more everyday, bad idea!
Grace's poor little mouth. Mouth's bleed so bad!! It's scary. Trey has just recently developed some new sleeping habits too. How funny!
ReplyDeleteThat little Grace - so cute!
ReplyDelete