Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pig Tails

Grace's hair is finally long enough for pig tails! Grace could really care less that I did her hair all cute, it was ME that was all excited. I've been waiting for the day when I would be able to do my daughters hair, and now it's here, crazy! I keep cutting the back of her hair and waiting for her sides to grow longer so I could do a little bob on her. I think bobs on little girls are the cutest thing. Grace was just walking around the house getting into everything and I just followed her around taking pictures!








5 comments:

  1. She obviously has your gorgeous hair! Could she get any cuter? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO Cute! I love it! Keep on growing your hair grace!(Like she has any power over it! hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I think that her hair is as long as K's now (and she's 3!) We are a little slow on the hair growing, but we're getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie sure is a cutie! We're excited to see you guys next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, I don't think she could get any cuter. Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete