Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grace Got Tagged



So my Grace girl got tagged! I will be writing for her, but she will be telling me what to say =)

1). What is your favorite food? I like chicken, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, and brownies! Yes, brownies. I have 12 teeth so I can pretty much eat anything now.

2). What are some of your favorite things to do? I LOVE to dance. My mommy and daddy dance with me everyday. I especially like shaking my bum to the Hairspray soundtrack. I also love to go to the park and swing, and go down the slides, I wish I was a little bit bigger so I could do everything by myself! I also love going to seven peaks! I go with my friends, Trey and Jenner and we all splash and have so much fun in the water. I love to watch Baby Einsteins, blow bubbles and I love to stick my tongue out. I learned that from my mommy, she always does it too!

3). What is one of your pet peeves? I hate when I want to be held and my mommy won't pick me up! I just stand there and tug on her legs and cry until she reaches down to get me. I know if I do that long enough that she will eventually give in. =)

4). What is your favorite book? I love my pop up books that show me where all of my body parts are. I now know where my eyes, ears, nose, tongue, feet, and hair are! I also love reading my animals books too. I can make a sound like a lion, tiger, doggie, and monkey. It always makes me laugh when I do a monkey sound. Ooohh Ooohh Ahhh Ahhh!

5). What do you want to be when you are older? I think I would either like to be a singer or a dancer. I just love music so much, I never would have thought one of my favorite songs would be Cliffs Of Dover.

6). What nice things do you do for your mommy and daddy? I like to give them kisses with my mouth wide open. I also like to blow kisses If I'm far away. I like to watch my daddy leave for work from the window and wave bye bye. I like to clap when I'm having fun too!

7). What naughty things do you do around your house? Well, I really like the toilet and the toilet paper right now. I think it's so fun to splash in the toilet water and make a mess. And I love to pull the toilet paper all over the house. My mommy tells me no, but I can't help doing it! I love to get into my mommy's make-up and try to put her lip gloss on. I always watch her get ready and I want to be just like her when I grow up (Ha! I threw that in myself).

8). What words do you like saying? Well, I can't say too many words right now, I can say... Momma, Dadda, bubble, cheese, hi, wow, cracker, and I can kinda say, "I got it". I'm always babbling all day long though. I can't wait until I can start talking more, I think I'm going to just talk my momma's and dadda's ears right off.

9). What do you and your Daddy do together? Well, we like to go outside and kick the ball around. I love when he throws me in the air too. But best of all I love when he says, "I'm gonna get you" and then he chases me all around until he finally gets me and then he picks me up and tickles me! My daddy is so funny!

10.) What do you and your mommy do together? Well, we are with each other all day so we pretty much do everything together. But I really like playing peek a boo with her. I go hide behind the wall, or blanket or anything I can find, and then she says, "Where's Grace" and I pop my head out and we both laugh! I also like to sing, itsy bitsy spider, patty cake and the wheels on the bus. I even know how to do all the actions that go with the songs too!

I have such a good life! I love my mommy and daddy so much!!

I now tag.... Jenner, Trey, and Opal!

2 comments: