Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our New Kitchen

This is our kitchen before... Mark has worked so hard to finish this. The poor guy would come home from work at 6, I would feed him dinner and then he would be off working until midnight. He did it all by himself too. Isn't he amazing??? I think so. I tried to help him one time wth painting the cabinets and all the ones I did turned out splotchy. So we decided I worked better as a cleaner upper and food and drink getter.


And this is the kitchen after....Now we just need to save more money to decorate it!




15 comments:

  1. I don't think you understand how much I LOVE black and white. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark it looks AWSOME!! I can't believe he did it all by himself, with your help of course Stef :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks SO great! :) The new look really makes the space look bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW STEPH, THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A WHITE KITCHEN :) IM JEALOUS!!! IT LOOKS AMAZING, YOUR HUSBAND DID A GREAT JOB! I TOTALLY WANT TO GO TO LUNCH SOMETIME! LETS GET ON THE PHONE AND PLAN A DAY!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS! IM SO GLAD WE HAVENT LOST TOUCH :) CALL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT?! Are you serious!? Mark, you're AMAZING! And Stef, you must be one good cleaner upper/food and drink getter! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that looks great. I love your new kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your new kitchen looks aMAZing! how lucky you are that mark knows how to do stuff like that! way to go mark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a transformation! You are really stepping up the status quo around here. I guess I better get to work! Is Mark for hire?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Steph! That looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...mark is amazing! Good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Props to Mark. And to Stef for her supporting role. That's a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my - I LOVE LOVE LOVE white cabinets! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so stinking good! Yea!!!!! We're happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The finished product looks awesome. I love the black/white contrast! What a good feeling to be done- and proud of it at the same time!

    ReplyDelete