Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Gracie Girl Is One

Today is Grace's birthday! I can't believe she is already one. The year has gone by so fast. I don't know how we got so lucky to have this little girl in our family. She is such a joy, always smiling and laughing. Sometimes I think I'm going to kiss her cheek off, I just can't get enough of her. Happy Birthday Gracie Princess, We Love You!!!

2 Days Old

One Year Old


11 comments:

  1. She's the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE GIRL! We're sad we weren't there to see you today! I'll call you soon, Stef, to fill you in... We love you and miss you and hope Grace had a wonderful 1st Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Grace!! She's as cute now as she was when she was born! I love that her and Jenner love to play with each other so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE you Grace! I wish we were coming out to see you really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! What a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how long her hair is getting! Very darling little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Grace!! We'll see you tomorrow to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1st birthday! She's so adorable...still!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got caught up on your blog. It looks like you guys have been having a great summer so far. Happy birthday to Grace! That is a major milestone. I love that she is still wearing her hair clip naked and covered in chocolate. So girly! Hopefully we'll see you around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, she is growing so fast. I am glad we got to see her take some of her first steps. Happy b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, little Grace!

    ReplyDelete