Sunday, May 10, 2009

St. George

We were able to escape for the weekend and head up to St. George. Well, actually first we were in Cedar City until we realized there was NOTHING to do. All the trails were still closed off from the snow. And anything else fun to do was not up and running yet. I guess we went at a weird time... not winter anymore and not yet summer. So we decided to leave that place and head for St. George. We stopped at Zions National park along the way and were able to do a 5 mile hike there. It was amazing! So beautiful! And Grace did awesome, smiling and clapping the whole way. But who really wouldn't be happy being carried the whole 5 miles??? Then we headed back into town and enjoyed a little R and R at the pool at our hotel. All in all we had a blast. It was so nice to get away, even if it was only for the weekend! Next weekend we head for DisneyWorld, could it get any better?!I think not. Click on the picture to see more.

5 comments:

  1. Hey we all should have went to St. George together! Blaine and I were actually thinking about going last weekend but decided not too. Too bad, that would have been fun! Have fun at Disneyworld! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to Disney World with you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun trip! Grace has so much hair too. My goodness she is looking so big. Trey just turned a year old last week and I can't believe I have a toddler. Is Grace standing at all? Have so much fun at DisneyWorld.

    ReplyDelete