Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Talk About A Big Tire

I didn't grow up on a farm, so maybe it's just me. But this tire is HUGE!!! Mark was helping a family move over the weekend and they were nice enough to give him one of their old tractor tires. Mark was so excited, he's been wanting one for a while to use while working out. (If you've ever seen world strongest man competions, you know what I mean). He goes out in our backyard everday and either pounds the heck out of it with a sledge hammer, or flips it over and over. And let me tell you, it is heavy! I couldn 't even get it off the ground. So of course we had to stick Grace on it because she just looked so small standing on it. You'll notice it made her feet very black, but she loved it!




















6 comments:

  1. Wow what a tire! You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one big tire! Tire workouts do not sound like very much fun, so way to go Mark! Grace is getting so big! I was talking to Blaine the other day and we both agreed that we need to do something with you guys soon! Now that the weather is getting nice, we should do a barbecue or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace is a such a cutie! I love her little wrap around shirt and mini jeans. Your family is very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use something to hit with a sledge hammer. Maybe I'll get a tire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trevor took one home two. At least they have some way of getting all that pent up energy out. He has been great to help my parent out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace is SO cute and getting so big! It feels like forever already since we've seen you. Have fun with that tire! (Also, i hope Grace feels better...i feel so sorry for her!!)

    ReplyDelete