Grace has two new tricks; Speeding across the kitchen floor in her walker. And clapping her hands together every time we say "clap". This video really doesn't do her justice because she always gets distracted when the camera is on. But in real life, (without the camera on) she goes crazy clapping! It's the cutest thing you'll ever see! It's so crazy how much she is learning, and that she actually understands what the word, clap means and does it. We have a little smartie pants on our hands!
That is so cute! I love this age!
ReplyDeleteI found you guys!!! So much fun!! All the little things are so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteAren't babies so fun!!! I think my favorite part of the second video is hearing you and Mark encourage Grace. Too cute! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey Stef! This really is such a fun age. She was crusin' in that walker. They learn so quickly. Trey just started walking last weekend. Now I'm in trouble :) Do you ever do day-time play dates? I would love to do something like that sometime.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for those little milestones. She is getting so big and is still such a doll. Loved the videos!!!
ReplyDeleteit was good to see you the other day! let me know when you want to start going.
ReplyDelete