Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rolling Over, Two New Teeth, Rice Cereal, and Play Time!

Well, Grace has been growing up right before our eyes. The first day we got to Wisconsin Grace decided she wanted to roll over. It was really out of nowhere. We set her down on a blanket and then she just rolled over on her tummy like it was nothing. She now sleeps on her stomach, not because that is how I put her to sleep but because the minute you put her down on her back she rolls right over. She usually ends up squashing her face right into the mattress too. So needless to say, I'm not sleeping very well. I'm constantly waking up to check on her and making sure she is still breathing. She also started eating rice cereal! I was hesitant to start her on it because she hasn't doubled her birth weight yet and she really didn't seem all that interested in watching Mark and I eat. But I thought I would at least give it a shot and surprisingly she loves it! She ate the entire bowl the first night we gave it to her. We have a video of her eating but I'll spare you, it's almost three minutes long. So enjoy the pics instead. And she has two teeth coming in! It seems early for that but there is no mistaking it. Two little white spots are poking through on the bottom. And the best part is she hasn't even been cranky about it! Grace loves, I mean loves when I pull the warm clothes out of the dryer and put them on her. She thinks it's hysterical! She laughs and kicks the entire time I'm folding the clothes. She is so funny. We also had a play date with Mindy and little Opal. We planned to make hand and foot prints of the girls but they both fell asleep instead. So as you can see our little, I mean big Grace is growing up! Such fun times! Ok, that's all for now. Sorry, this is so long!








9 comments:

  1. Stef, I'm laughing so hard. You describing the story of Grace and her belly 100% of how Jenner was. I felt like I was reading something I had put in my journal or something. I can't believe she has teeth coming in. She is super cute! We need to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo cute! Reg flipped to tummy sleeping right after he figured out how to roll. He would get stuck and couldn't figure out how to get back. It made for long nights, but he figured it all out and is a great sleeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how happy her little smile looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se is so so so adorable! I love the pictures where she is buried in the laundry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so so so so cute!!! Wrigley did the same thing; flipped on her stomach. Not good for us paranoid mothers. I can't believe little Grace already is getting two teeth! Wrigley is 10 months an is showing no signs of any. We should have a play date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! Teeth? Trey doesn't even have any teeth. Isn't funny how just one day they roll over. Trey did the same thing, he's been sleeping on his tummy since he was 10 weeks old. Hope we can hang out soon. We should get together during the day too without the hubbies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stef!! I was so excited to see your comment! And I'm so glad you are still doing hair! I'll definitely need a trim soon. I actually got extensions a couple months ago, so I'm just trying to get those out now. haha. Oh and I have to tell you...Grace is adorable!! I've been keeping up with your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can't wait to see you guys!!! Grace is going to be a whole new person...i bet she has changed so much already. I'm SOOOO excited to play with her! It will be such a fun Christmas with everyone.

    ReplyDelete