Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Need Help

Ok, I need help. My blog background is ugly and I'm sick of looking at it. Where do you all get your cute blog templates from??? I've tried looking them up and I've found some pretty cute ones but they don't let me download them or something else goes wrong (surprise surprise, since I'm so computer illiterate). But just let me know where to go and what do! Please! Thanks everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Steph, so go on to my blog on in the top left corner of the blog it has a link that says something like cutestblogontheblock.com hit that and it will take you to this site where you can download tons of them for free! I just switched mine. Good luck. You can call me if you have questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry I put Steph and not Stef, what was I thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your background is ugly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not just you! I've tried changing my template before and it is always messed up. I finally got it so it looks normal! We definitely need to do something. I will give you a call sometime this weekend!

    ReplyDelete