When I came home yesterday I had the best surprise waiting for me. Mark got me an early Mother's Day present because I'm going out of town this weekend. He had two dozen pink roses, (which wouldn't fit in one vase, so I had to squeeze them into two). A spa package, which includes three hours of pregnancy massage! You don't have to use the three hours all at once, you can split them up. Also, two fold up sport chairs. Mark is starting his softball season and we didn't have any chairs to bring to the games. One of the chairs is a big baseball too, how appropriate. And the chairs are both red, so we can be representing Wisconsin wherever we bring them! And last but not least, he wrote me the sweetest note ever. Gosh, Am I a lucky girl or what? I have the cutest husband in the world. He's always thinking of me first. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I love you Mark!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Early Mother's Day
When I came home yesterday I had the best surprise waiting for me. Mark got me an early Mother's Day present because I'm going out of town this weekend. He had two dozen pink roses, (which wouldn't fit in one vase, so I had to squeeze them into two). A spa package, which includes three hours of pregnancy massage! You don't have to use the three hours all at once, you can split them up. Also, two fold up sport chairs. Mark is starting his softball season and we didn't have any chairs to bring to the games. One of the chairs is a big baseball too, how appropriate. And the chairs are both red, so we can be representing Wisconsin wherever we bring them! And last but not least, he wrote me the sweetest note ever. Gosh, Am I a lucky girl or what? I have the cutest husband in the world. He's always thinking of me first. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I love you Mark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm the lucky one. You'll be the best Mommy ever. Little Grace is so lucky.
ReplyDeleteHappy first official mothers day Stef! You are so dang cute and I just love ya! Im so excited for you to hold your little girl in your amrs and right then and there you will experience motherhood for your first time! YOu are so great and I can already see you GLOWING as a new mom! What a sweeet husband you have, he's right, you will be the best mommy ever! I havent seen you in so long! I miss you! Happy early mothers day girl, I hope you continue to have a good one through out the week! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteWe noticed you found our blog. You look so cute as a pregnant woman! Little girls are so much fun.
ReplyDeleteP.S. What a thoughtful husband
That's way cute! What a good hubby! Hey, what are you going out of town for? We need to get together soon...with Brandi too. Let me know when you're available!
ReplyDeleteHow cute you guys are.. I hope you have fun at your shower in California. And sad you can't spend Mothers Day with Mark.
ReplyDeleteYah for mark! Good job with catching the first Mother's day...kind of before it was official!
ReplyDeletemark you're so romantic.... you make every guy wish he could be like you...happy mothers day stef.
ReplyDeleteHey Stef. Congrats on the baby! I found your blog through Alyson Mack who used to do my hair. We also know several people on your friend's list because we lived in Monaco Court 2 years ago. Hope you're doing great!
ReplyDelete~Ashley 'Hall' Clark
http://dougandash.blogspot.com
You'll be a great mom!
ReplyDelete