Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blogging Frenzy!

This is the most I've ever blogged! What can I say, I'm on a roll! Here are some pictures of my belly. It sure is getting big. It's hard for me to even imagine getting bigger than this, but I know I will! I'm 29 weeks here and I can feel little Grace moving all the time. Even Mark can feel and see her move too, just the other day we could both feel where her leg was. Every time we would push on it she would move around! I have a feeling that I'm going to really miss being pregnant. I love having our baby with me all the time and feeling her move is the coolest thing. But we're both really excited for her to come.



11 comments:

  1. Sporting the old school brewers t-shirt. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you go with all your new posts. How fun!! You sure are cute pregnant. I can see what your saying about missing the baby inside you. I'm sure exited to see him outside of me : ) I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't being pregnant so much fun! I missed it after I had Jack. But you can always look forward to being pregnant again:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so cute! Me and my sister are starting our own little photography business so if you need any pregnancy or new born picts taken I can take a few. It was fun to see you guys the other night, sorry the movie was so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. You're so close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are so pretty! I am proud of my little BLOGGER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a big time blogger you are becoming! Im sorry I couldnt make it to the shower, im such an idiot! Besides something you already know, I think your belly is just adorable and I cant wait to see little grace! She is going to be so beatiful I just know it! How much fun for you! I cant wait, you are getting so dang close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stef! Your belly is so cute! It's like you've got a little beach ball in there! You look great! I missed you at church today! I bet it was great having your mom and dad in town. Remember our plan to both move to Sacramento so we can be close to our families?!? I still like that plan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stef! I found your blog through Jordan and Lindsey! You look so cute, I can't believe how close you are to having a baby! You look GREAT! I hope I look that good in a few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your getting close and you look cute! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are sooooo Cute! Love you Stef.
    -Dayna

    ReplyDelete