Looks like our little baby is growing! Stef's belly is getting bigger every day. Stef's 17 weeks along in this picture. Only two and half weeks left until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. We can't wait!
Okay, so...now you look like you are pregnant! Woo-hoo! The black shirt hid you well! I love the picture, and so did Cody...he was just so excited when I showed him! ha...ha! P.S. No recipie?!?!?!?!
So cute, Stef! But I find it hard to believe you are actually showing that much - I guess you HAVE been wearing a coat non-stop for the past 2 months. :)
Stef, I love the prego look! I can't believe how much baby has grown since we've seen you. Awe!! I can't wait till Valentine's Day when you find out what you're having. We love you guys! Mel
Stef you look so good! Jason's been trying to call Mark but can't get through. Did he get a new #? We just want to invite you over to our house for the superbowl on Sunday at 4pm. Let me know if you can make it!
Hey! I was leaving a comment for Lindsey and I noticed you guys had a blog too, so I hope you dont mind me checking it out! Congrats on the baby! that is so great!
Okay, so...now you look like you are pregnant! Woo-hoo! The black shirt hid you well! I love the picture, and so did Cody...he was just so excited when I showed him! ha...ha! P.S. No recipie?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Stef! But I find it hard to believe you are actually showing that much - I guess you HAVE been wearing a coat non-stop for the past 2 months. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for baby! You look great!
ReplyDeleteStef, I love the prego look! I can't believe how much baby has grown since we've seen you. Awe!! I can't wait till Valentine's Day when you find out what you're having. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMel
You look so great!
ReplyDeleteStef you look so good!
ReplyDeleteJason's been trying to call Mark but can't get through. Did he get a new #? We just want to invite you over to our house for the superbowl on Sunday at 4pm. Let me know if you can make it!
Hey! I was leaving a comment for Lindsey and I noticed you guys had a blog too, so I hope you dont mind me checking it out! Congrats on the baby! that is so great!
ReplyDeleteWow you look great! Good luck on Valentines day!!! That is sooo exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I found your link on Karla's blog- I hope you don't mind my stalking.
ReplyDeleteYou look so great! Good luck with your sweet baby boy/girl.