This is a little outdated, but here's a picture of our little baby inside Stef. This ultrasound was taken at 11 weeks, and Stef's now at 15 weeks. We find out if we're having a little boy or girl on Valentine's Day. Cool, huh?
Woo-hoo! A baby! And....A blog! YES! Okay, so that baby is a little more exciting! O, and I guess that it is a boy, mainly because Ally guessed it was a girl! Ha!
Hey! I just looked at my cousins blog and have you gone to babystrology.com ? She has this little picture on her blog that shows an animated picture of how big the baby is! It is neat! If you can't find it you can go to my blog and click on Andrew and Ashley! Cool!
Love the Blog!!!! I can't wait until you find out what your having. My guess is a girl :)
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! A baby! And....A blog! YES! Okay, so that baby is a little more exciting! O, and I guess that it is a boy, mainly because Ally guessed it was a girl! Ha!
ReplyDeleteWow I'm so glad I found your blog and WHAT? You're having a baby!?!? That is so great. Are you guys still living in Monaco Court? Keep me updated!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just looked at my cousins blog and have you gone to babystrology.com ? She has this little picture on her blog that shows an animated picture of how big the baby is! It is neat! If you can't find it you can go to my blog and click on Andrew and Ashley! Cool!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! What a cute little guy. He looks like me already!
ReplyDeleteHey! It's Emily and Brandon Johansson. Congrats on the baby!!! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteHey Deloreys! I'm so happy to have found your blog! Congrats on the baby! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
ReplyDeleteStef...Where is the recipe!?!?!! I am waiting...!
ReplyDelete