Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Photo Shoot

We had a photo shoot done when Rocco was about a week and a half old. Our friend, Abbie did an AMAZING job! If you want to check out her website it's: bellabeanphotography.com It was so hard to get Grace to smile and pose for any pictures, but she still looks like a beautiful princess to me! Rocco on the other hand did awesome. He slept the entire time except when he pooped or peed =) Here are some of our favorites...














5 comments:

  1. Love them! How awesome are those photos. I especially love the one of Mark kissing Rocco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous family, you guys need to be proud!! I love how gorgeous each and every one of you are, and then together your family is spectacular!!! Stef, lets hang out soon! I need to hug little Rocco! and hey....I need to see little Grace as well, lets play soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! I can't get over how cute Grace is. WOW! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah - your babies are gorgeous! Late congrats!

    ReplyDelete