He's absolutley precious! Congratulations Steph.
Love the name! Congrats on the VBAC!
oops! I posted as Brandon--it's actually Emily, but he's excited for you guys too!
Wow. Another gorgeous baby! Congratulations (on the baby and VBAC)!!
Stef, he is absolutely beauttiful. Love you friend, I cant wait to meet him!!
Can I just say that I think Rocco is such a great name for you baby! He looks like a Rocco! You guys have a knack for finding the best names for your kids. And what cute kids! I can't wait to meet him in person on Sunday!!
congrats!!! he's so adorable.
Stef he's is beautiful! Congrats! Hope you're all doing well!
What a cutie! Congrats!
congrats!!! he is sooo handsome. can't wait to see more pics
congrats. he is darling and looks so much like his big sis!
He's absolutley precious! Congratulations Steph.
ReplyDeleteLove the name! Congrats on the VBAC!
ReplyDeleteoops! I posted as Brandon--it's actually Emily, but he's excited for you guys too!
ReplyDeleteWow. Another gorgeous baby! Congratulations (on the baby and VBAC)!!
ReplyDeleteStef, he is absolutely beauttiful. Love you friend, I cant wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I think Rocco is such a great name for you baby! He looks like a Rocco! You guys have a knack for finding the best names for your kids. And what cute kids! I can't wait to meet him in person on Sunday!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! he's so adorable.
ReplyDeleteStef he's is beautiful! Congrats! Hope you're all doing well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! he is sooo handsome. can't wait to see more pics
ReplyDeletecongrats. he is darling and looks so much like his big sis!
ReplyDelete