Grace and I went to McDonalds and played on the germ infested playset while were waiting to meet Mark at the finish line. I think Grace has a crush on Ronald. She has her hand on his lap!
Monday, June 15, 2009
My Husband Is A Stud
Grace and I went to McDonalds and played on the germ infested playset while were waiting to meet Mark at the finish line. I think Grace has a crush on Ronald. She has her hand on his lap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stef, your baby is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. And I don't say that to just anyone. Congrats to your husband for the run; I try to run a little but I don't think I EVER want to run a marathon. That's amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I WILL run a marathon someday! :o) I'm hoping to start training after I have this baby. I just get so inspired seeing others do it. Congrats, Mark! Stef, I love you! And Grace's bedhead is the cutest! I laughed out loud looking at it.
ReplyDeleteyou should spray her down with lysol.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I am walking like a grampa too. It was fun to see you!! You have such a cute little family, Grace is adorable. She is even cuter in person! I can see my kids in your video :)
ReplyDeleteThat's quite an accomplishment Mark! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteI can't even believe it! He doesn't even look that tired...although I am sure that he was! The pic of Grace hitting on Ronald is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have so much respect for people who run marathons. It looks so painful!
ReplyDeleteAnd how is it possible that Grace is still getting cuter? Love her!
WOW!! Congrats Mark, that's amazing!!! And Stef how cute to make a poster for him. I was telling Jon how cute Grace and Jenner are together. I love to watch them interact.. She is a cuttie pie!
ReplyDeleteThis is Jason McLean, and I had to laugh sooo hard seeing your comments of marks marathon, especially 'cause I ran one in fall of 2005 in exactly 4 hours as well, and don't plan on running one ever again either! But I had a bunch of runner friends all prepping for marathons and never doing them so I wanted to show them up and just do one. Now Mark & I can say that we've run a marathon--oh yeah baby!
ReplyDeleteGrace is so stinkin' cute! Congrats on the marathon Mark, that's awsome!!!
ReplyDeleteWay ta go Mark! 4 hours is a great time. COngrats on finishing.
ReplyDelete