Grace is just an absolute doll. She has to be one of the happiest babies ever. She is always laughing, and we have so much fun together everyday. I just love watching her, especially when we go out somewhere I spend more time looking at her then what I should be shopping for. She just cracks me up with all her facial expressions. She loves it when Mark gets home, her little face just lights up. It's so cute to see the two of them play together, she already has Mark wrapped around her little finger.
I just really can't believe how truly blessed I am. I thank God everyday for bringing me these two amazing people.
These pics are just a few I've taken over the last eight months since grace was born.
How sweet, Stef! Now that's exactly what Heavenly Father wants us to feel and retain in our memories! I'm so glad that you're experiencing the joy in it. Your thoughts helped me to remember to look for those things more today. Thanks! :) I love you, sis! We already miss you tons.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a CUTE family! I love it.
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet! Heavenly Father definitely has a plan for all of us, and it is an amazing one. I love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about my little family... and so blessed to have such wonderful friends too! I'm back from ID so we should get together soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the congrats! We are ecstatic!!! I am due September 2nd. We'd love to hangout sometime, let me know when. I can't believe how old Grace is looking!
ReplyDelete