Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Am I The Only One?

Ok, I may be a little obsessed with American Idol this year. It's the first season that I haven't been working on one of the nights its on. So therefore, I'm a addicted.

First, it was Tatiana. Oh gosh, I can't even say her name without getting annoyed. Then she was kicked off, (for the second time), and I thought I liked everyone else. That was until last night when Adam sang, "Ring Of Fire". I was completely creeped out! Am I the only one to think that? It was the strangest thing Ive ever seen. I hope I get to say see ya to him tonight!

6 comments:

  1. Ya know, I never used to be an American Idol fan until we got the ever popular DVR feature. Now I'm a HUGE fan cuz I can fast forward all the annoying parts. :o) But yeah... Tatiana...EW! And the Adam guy definitely creeps me out! I don't see why everyone loves him so much. I think he's drag-queenish. :oS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I feel the exact same way! I completely addicted this season and I HATE Tatiana AND Adam! He needs to leave...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Tatiana, oh gosh. She makes me wanna puke! I just hate how self absorbed she is. When they didn't call her back in the wild card, she didn't even congratulate the other person. She just cried like it was the end of the world. Ugh, hate her! Nate wasn't very happy with Adam screwing up Ring of Fire. We dig Johnny Cash, so it wasn't our favorite. But I, on the other hand, think that Adam has amazing talent, even though he's kinda femmie and made a mess of that song. But I still think his voice is awesome, and deserves to be there. Haha, there is my rant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I was just thinking...they should make a new rule that says you can vote people OFF!! How much more awesome would that make the show?! I'd definitely use my votes to get some folks booted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been following AI too closely this year, but I loved this post because I could totally hear your voice saying these words as I read them! You are so cute, Stef. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally into American Idol this year because its the first time I have a DVR!!! I am so happy tatina never went anywhere. I actually like Adam but yes the ring of fire show was a little weird

    ReplyDelete