Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Got Tagged!

I got tagged. This should be interesting. Here it goes....

10 years ago: Ten years ago I was 14 years old and a freshmen in high school. I was playing soccer for a city league. I was also really naive! Looking back on it now it really makes me laugh to think how innocent I was and oblivious to everything!

5 things on my to do list today: (Sunday)
1- Go to church. Our church starts at 8 A.M.! I really hate going at that time. I know I need a better attitude about it, it's just really hard for us! I know, we're babies!
2- Start reading "A New Earth". It's Oprah's book club book. Did I mention how much I love Oprah? Well, I love her! I've heard this book is supposed to be amazing and really change your outlook on yourself and life. So I'll let you know how I like it.
3- Take a nap. I love Sunday naps. Our naps usually are about five hours long since we have church so dang early.
4- Go visiting teaching. I'm going to try and actually get it done earlier in the month instead of procrastinating. We'll see, maybe I'll just do it next week!
5- Make dinner. Mark is working up in Park City tomorrow so maybe I'll be a nice wife and have dinner all ready for us when he comes home.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Mmmm.... a million things are running through my head right now. I would buy us a house in California(since we would have to actually be billionaires to afford one.) I would buy Mark a new bike. He has been wanting to start doing triathlons for a little while now but a new bike isn't really fitting into our budget. I would travel to Italy with my fam since I feel like I'm the only who hasn't been there. I'm full blood Italian and haven't even visited where I come from! That's not right.

3 of my bad habits: I have major ocd! I'm a freak about locking the front door at night, I check it at least three times before I got to bed. I also have to fully wash my face at night. Even when I'm already half asleep I can't go to bed without a clean face, its the ocd! This is even really annoying to me! And the last ocd trait I have is being overly organized! Everything has a place and the more our apartment is clean and in order the more I can relax otherwise I'm thrown off! It's pathetic, I know.
I also hog the bed at night, and steal the covers. I've really tried to scoot over more to give poor Mark a little breathing room but I always end up back on his side. I can't help it. And I think every time I toss and turn I take the blankets with me. It's really turned into a bad habit for me. Mark wakes up hanging off the side of his bed with no blankets every morning! It makes me laugh to picture that, but it's really not funny! I love my husband for putting up with me.
Ok and lastly, I crack my knuckles. I've been doing it for years. People say it gives you arthritis, but that hasn't seemed to stop me yet.

Places I've lived: San Ramon, California. Provo, Utah. Wow, I really get out!

Jobs I've had: Server/Hostess at Pasta Pomodoro Italian Restaurant. Receptionist at Awe-Dacious Salon. Hair Stylist at Sage Creek Salon.

Things Most people don't know about me: I love chocolate, oh wait, everyone already knows that. Well, lets see. I love love taking baths. I would take one every day if I had the time. I love singing, if you're around me long enough you'll soon realize that I have a song for everything. Anything people say remind me of song, and therefore I'm always singing or humming something! I'm always cold. I'm sure people already know that too. Even when it's pretty warm outside it wouldn't be rare to see me in a sweater or even a jacket. So when it really is cold outside I feel like I'm going to die. I don't know why I chose to live in Utah, not smart.

I tag Mel, Scuba Stef, and Natalie!

8 comments:

  1. I just want to say that Stef doesn't hog all the covers anymore. She does her best to share them, and she's been really good about giving me enough space. Ironically, in the middle of the night I find myself waking up on her side of the bed just because I like to be close to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! You posted...and you did it all by yourself...I think! ha! I am so proud of you. Now I expect weekly, if not more often, updates, YES! O, and you do hum about everything, I don't think a day at the salon has gone by without me giving you a funny look because you are making some weird noise! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was really funny how you have to check the door at night. i find myself doing it more and more. Maybe you rubbed off on me when we lived together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing out loud right now remembering how hard Stef laughed when you guys told us the story about her hogging the covers!
    I didn't know you could sing, Stef!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You love chocolate?? I cant even imagine that, since your so modest with food! Im so proud of this post, it was a long time commin! Stef I love you! Your have such weird 10 things about you....I mean, you are so interesting I cant even believe all the new stuff I just found out about you! You work at Sage creek salon?? SO DO I!!!! Love ya! Come to work this week so I can see your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you! I was hanging out with Brandi today and we were saying that we miss your dang cute personality. We all need to get together soon. We are going to California this next week but I'll get ahold of you after we get back so we can do something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really scary how much alike you and I are. I can't go to bed without my face being washed, I'm ocd about cleanliness and go crazy when the house is a mess, I have a song for everything and am constantly singing or humming, and I'm not a big fan of 8 o'clock church either. You can have all my chocolate though... seriously. If I can have all your fruit. And Matthew's the one who hogs the covers... but I think that's because I get hot and throw them over on his side. Anyway, I'm really depressed that you and Mark are moving. Just when we both were going to stop working and become moms!!! Oh well. Opal and Gracie will have to be playmates anyway. Love ya! (Oh yeah... I finally updated my blog! Hooray!)

    ReplyDelete