Friday, April 18, 2008

Hockey, hockey, hockey

Mark had his last hockey game of the season on Wednesday night. They played one of the hardest (and dirtiest) teams in their league, and they were still able to beat them 6 - 3. Mark had 3 assists, but no goals unfortunately. The game was really exciting, and as usual I had my hot chocolate from 7-Eleven. They have the best hot chocolate there, I love it! Mark is a great hockey player. I think growing up in Wisconsin definitely paid off!
P.S. I forgot to bring my camera to the game, so I made Mark put his gear back on at home so i could take a picture of him. Isn't he cute?! (And smelly)!



3 comments:

  1. I'm liking the frequent posting Stef. Now we need some pictures of you and your giant belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I am proud of you, Mark! That is so fun, hot chocolate and all. I am proud of you, too, Stef, for posting....TWO times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think thats awesome that you made him put the gear back on... lol!

    ReplyDelete