Sunday, March 9, 2008

Growing Baby


Everyone has been bugging me about updating my blog lately. (Mostly Chels, I love you though!) So I'm sorry if this seems a little redundant, but this is the most exciting thing happening in our lives right now. Our little Grace is growing and my belly just seems to be getting bigger everyday. I love it! The reason I'm wearing the same shirt is so that you can see the growth of my belly easier. I am 23 weeks here. So expect another picture in another month or so! Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Look at how darling you are! YOu are such a cute prego mommy! I think you look beautiful and I want to be prego too! Ok, so NIck saw that picture and even he agree's that pregnant mom's are just beautiful.....all except NIck's wife, she looked like a cow!! Be glad you are cute while carrying a child!
    Ok, so we went and looked at the townhomes at the cove....we are considering it for sure, we're getting ready to be approved, so maybe we'll be neighbors!!!!! Im so excited!!
    Love you! Have a good day! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef, you look so cute!!! I like the idea of the same shirt, you can really see the growth from the two photo's. Isn't this such a fun stage, starting to feel them move. Grace the name you choose right? I love it !!!! We should really start walking now that it is lighter later, since we have total opposite schedules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, steph, you need to call the salon and get my number and then call me....I want to know these things that are in the contracts for the town homes....let me know.... I gotta know! How are you doing since saturday? hahaha, its been so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I am pleased with the post. However, you kind of led on that you weren't going to post again for another month, which upset me. So, you made me happy, then made me sad. It is bitter sweet. (hehe! I love the pic!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cute picture and you happened to be wearing the same thing as the last "belly shot".

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog! so glad you found mine! we LOVE Saratoga Springs. We live right across from Smith's in Summer Village (not sure where you're looking) so it's not too "out there" like some places are. We absolutely love it. Feel free to call if you have any questions - 801-836-2908

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute name! I'm so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally drove into "The Cove" -- I love them! And, PS, we are literally right across the street! Just go up a few more yards and turn right at the Jiffy Lube and my neighborhood is behind there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't being pregnant the greatest!?! Gosh, my baby is not even 6 months old and I already can't wait to have another one! You're the cutest, Stef! I know I keep telling you, but I'll say it again, I'm so excited for you two! We need to make another lunch date soon...and with Brandi this time. Did I tell you she's home?

    ReplyDelete